Compliance with the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) has elevated expectations of internal controls over financial reporting and has increased executive accountability. At AC Lordi, we take a strategic, top-down, risk-based approach towards SOX compliance offering subject matter expertise and experienced resources to help ensure you optimize your system of internal controls and address the increasingly vigorous requirements of the SEC, COSO, and external auditors.
Our SOX team’s reputation is anchored by a strong commitment to consistent quality, proven tools and methodologies, close relationships with the Big 4 and other accounting firms, and unparalleled, concise, thorough documentation and deliverables supporting management’s conclusions.
We work with your senior management and audit committee to strengthen and streamline financial reporting processes and controls. Our team has worked with countless clients to achieve their goals and exceed their expectations. The depth and breadth of our relationships and interactions with external auditors combined with our ability to focus on trending areas of emphasis are key to how we maximize our benefit to clients.
For companies that are not required to comply with SOX, we provide SOX readiness and internal control assessments.
Some of the Many Ways Our SOX Services Can Benefit You
- Leverage our methodology that effectively reduces ongoing testing, saving time and resources
- Ensure formally documented compliance with the 2013 COSO Framework
- Improve communication with an expert liaison for management and external auditors
- Standardize reports, training materials and enterprise-wide processes
- Increase productivity and efficiencies with professional project management
- Strengthen your control environment and effectively manage change
- Minimize human error with modern and automated technical support
- Ensure compliance and readiness with regular risk assessments