Post-Acquisition Integration & Carve-outs
Whether a company is in the process of post-acquisition integration or carving out a section of its business the last thing they need are missed steps and delays. Concluding the deal is just the end of the beginning. Now the process of maximizing the benefit of the deal begins and if not handled properly, can result in unforeseen issues, lowered ROI as well as potential business disruption.
At AC Lordi, we understand the complexities that surround post-acquisition integration and carve-outs. Post transaction transitions are often complex, existing management and staff may not have the experience or bandwidth to successfully take on the challenge. There may be a need for qualified interim management at some or all levels to monitor and drive progress toward achieving objectives and completing a successful transaction.
Some of the many ways our post-acquisition and carve-out specialists can help you include:
- Audit preparedness and support
- Closing balance sheets
- Establishing critical KPIs and management dashboards
- Forecasting and monitoring of compliance
- Interim management to help ensure the success of the post-acquisition period
- Internal controls and process integration
- Net working capital adjustments
- Opening balance sheet preparation
- Purchase accounting
- Standardize financial reporting and analytics
Our AC Lordi team of Post-Acquisition Integration and Carve-out team of professionals have successfully led multiple integrations and possess the ability to rapidly assess a situation, provide smooth integration into the organization and drive results.