Finding trusted and knowledgeable outside resources with the experience necessary to quickly and expertly evaluate and then respond to project needs, timelines and budgets can be extremely challenging.
Companies of all sizes struggle with finding the human resources and internal knowledge base for many highly specialized accounting projects, such as account reconciliations, accounting policies and procedures, relocating accounting operations, or accounting project management. Or maybe you just need additional resources when internal capacity is strained or you have to meet demanding time constraints.
Our Special Projects team’s accounting and project management experience coupled with a depth of available resources enables clients to quickly obtain the seasoned professionals necessary for any accounting project. AC Lordi’s credibility with outside auditors and legal teams is predicated on technical excellence, extensive project management experience and an unparalleled commitment to quality.
From limited assistance with small tasks to complete turnkey project management for complex projects, our accounting professionals can help you with all of your project requirements, including:
- Provide transition management and support
- Provide accounting project management and resources for public and private financing transactions
- Prepare account reconciliation and related procedures
- Evaluate and develop accounting policies and procedures
- Relocate accounting operations
- Provide transaction related integration or separation related services
- Provide support in the implementation of new financial systems
- Manage or support day-to-day accounting operations, including general ledger transactions and closings
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Provide CPE-qualified training
AC Lordi’s Special Projects team includes former CFOs, controllers and public accounting professionals who understand the requirements necessary to complete initiatives on time and within budget.