SEC & Financial Reporting
The complexities of SEC and financial reporting can create a strain on any company’s resources. The task of interpreting and implementing accounting standards as well as documenting policies and procedures that will withstand the scrutiny of external auditors and SEC reviewers can become burdensome, and without an extensive internal knowledge base, problematic.
The ability to create and maintain best practices, stay current with the latest information, transfer consolidated financial statements into completed SEC filings, cite appropriate guidance, and deal with tight deadlines may be more than most companies can or want to deal with solely on their own.
AC Lordi’s extensive expertise in the area of SEC and financial reporting provide you with the most up-to-date guidance and best practices for SEC filings and disclosures. In tight deadlines surrounding quarter and year end, we provide an efficient process for transferring consolidated financial statements into concise, complete SEC filings. Our relationships with audit firms give us the ability to use their guides and interpretations to provide recommendations for financial statement preparation. AC Lordi also assists companies in designing management reporting systems that provide relevant information to improve management’s decision making ability, as well as the quality of those decisions.
At AC Lordi, our team brings practical and pragmatic approaches, methods and experience to your SEC and Financial Reporting needs. We can help you:
- Prepare and review SEC registration statements (S-1, S-3) and forms (10-K, 10-Q, 8-K)
- Assist with IPO readiness
- Prepare and respond to SEC inquiries and comment letters
- Prepare and review internal financial statements in accordance with US GAAP or OCBOA (Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting )
- Perform an SEC-type review of documents prior to submission to external auditors and the SEC
- Perform detailed review of client-prepared SEC filings
- Complete and review disclosure guides
AC Lordi has developed a respected and successful SEC and financial reporting practice based on years of experience with public and private companies. Our accounting professionals have diverse backgrounds in Big Four public accounting, private industry and the Securities and Exchange Commission. Many of our consultants have held positions as CFOs and controllers in both public and private companies.