Many companies find themselves with limited available accounting expertise or resources for the short or long term. This may be due to any number of factors from rapid growth, budget or hiring constraints, and new projects to leaves of absence and position vacancies. If your growing requirements demand that you direct staff attention to other priorities or there just aren’t enough hours in the week, then what are the options? You must maintain existing work schedules while also addressing new projects that affect the financial stability and well-being of your company in a timely manner. At this point, it’s time to look for a trusted resource to help balance the financial needs and work load scale.
At AC Lordi, our experienced, diverse, knowledgeable outsourced accounting team partners with companies to provide solutions and handle the details, allowing you to focus on achieving effective results and timely goals. Our professionals have the ability to function as a full service accounting department, a project management team, a single resource or anything in between.
Our outsourced accounting services include:
- Interim accounting
- Project management
- Financial reporting
- Accounting manager/controllership functions, senior accountants and staff functions
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Executing authorized transactions, including billings and payments
- Filing of sales/use reports
- Payroll, including the filing of required tax forms and reports
- Internal financial statements (cash basis or accrual basis)
- Lender reporting packages
- Account reconciliations
- Tax return supporting work papers
- External financial reporting packages including SEC forms 10-K and 10-Q
Our Accounting Outsourcing team has a wide range of financial knowledge ensuring that each team member is a top quality resource with deep experience in financial reporting, transaction related accounting issues, and research and technical support. Our professionals are well versed in a variety of software packages, providing services from pre-revenue start-ups to established companies including those with foreign operations. We recognize that each company has its own systems, priorities and culture, so we look for ways to help you improve on and maximize the benefits of what you have already built.