Salary Range: Negotiable
AC Lordi has multiple full and part time opportunities available for seasoned professionals to join our Business Advisory practice. Preferred candidates will have a proven track record of success and have the right mix of business systems, process, organization and people skills to help our clients diagnose problems, identify improvement opportunities, and then convert these opportunities into business process improvement realization.
- 10+ years participating in and leading business process change including ERP implementations, operational improvement initiatives, acquisition integration, divestiture carve outs, etc.
- Thorough understanding of process improvement models and associated methodologies.
- Experience leading process redesign workshops and educating business users responsible for managing the processes.
- Involvement in monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance.
- Personal experience with defining, developing, deploying and verifying the value realization of a business process improvement effort.
- Experience operationally supporting one or more of the following business processes; CRM, Sales, Demand Management & Forecasting, Production Planning and Inventory Control, Purchasing, Accounting, Finance.
- Thorough understanding of the Enterprise Data Model for any one industry and business model, with a particular emphasis on the enterprise’s financial and accounting flows.
- Hands on ERP Implementation experience – preferably in a business process role responsible for blueprinting, configuration and testing.
- SMB ERP implementers welcome!
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experiences with data analysis and data analytics tools (e.g., relational data models, SQL)
- SAP FICO experience a plus
- Undergraduate technical degree required
- Masters level work a plus
Relevant certifications a plus (e.g., APICS, PMP, 6 Sigma)