Salary Range: Negotiable
AC Lordi Consulting has multiple full and part time opportunities available for seasoned professionals to join our Business Advisory practice.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of success with the right mix of business systems, process, organization and people skills to help our clients diagnose problems, identify improvement opportunities, and then convert these opportunities into business process improvement realization.
Specifically we are looking for business analysts experienced in using data to solve business problems, and have some technical acumen that they can apply to designing, developing and deploying solutions.
- 10+ years participating in and leading business analytics initiatives including data warehousing, business process metrics definition and monitoring, enterprise performance management, data discovery, etc.
- Ability to analyze, review, trend, and forecast data and information in support of business requirements collection and definition.
- Develop and document business workflows of varying complexity.
- Personal experience with defining, developing, deploying and verifying the value realization of a business analytics reporting solution.
- Experience supporting one or more of the following business processes; Sales, Demand Management & Forecasting, Production Planning and Inventory Control, Purchasing, Accounting, Finance.
- Ability to manage projects in the business analysis space coordinating with other business and IT teams.
- Thorough understanding of the Enterprise Data Model for any one industry and business model.
- Familiar with the concepts of relation databases and able to use SQL to get data into and out of tables.
- Familiar with the concepts and design and development paradigms for data warehousing, data marts, dimensional modelling, star schema, ETL, etc.
- Understanding of the Analytics Solution Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with one or more of the Dashboard and Ad-Hoc toolset development experience a plus: Tableau, Qlik, PerformancePoint, Power View.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools; Info Builders, Microsoft’s BI Suite, SAP BW, Business Objects, SAS Visual Analytics, Cognos, Hyperion, Essbase, Oracle BI.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
- Extensively developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Design and development skills in one or more of the following; QlikView, Tableau, MS BI, INFOR, SPSS, SAS, Essbase, COGNOS, SAP BW, Spotfire, Oracle, etc.
- Undergraduate technical degree required
- Masters level work a plus
- Relevant certifications a plus (e.g., Qlik, Tableau, APIC, PMP, etc.)